Book Dubai Expo 2021 Tickets
Dubai 2020: Join us for World’s largest EXPO – 1 October 2021 – 31 March 2022
The excitement surrounding one of the biggest events of the year, Dubai Expo 2020, is gearing up bringing 120 nations together on a global platform. Promoting international trade and investment, building a strong community and spreading innovation is the main cusp of the Dubai Expo 2020, which is themed, ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’.
The event is projected to host a total of 192 pavilions from countries across the globe and will feature numerous attractions and engagements, offering visitors abundant shopping and dining avenues. With more than 60 live events expected every day and a promising 200+ international restaurants, the event seems magnanimous. Plan in advance and book your Dubai Expo 2020 tickets!
Catch up on Dubai EXPO 2020 Dates
Dubai Expo is now opening on October 1, 2021 and will continue till March 31, 2022.COVID-19 Safety Measures at Dubai Expo
The city of Dubai is rearing to host the Dubai Expo. Owing to the pandemic, one has to follow certain safety norms and guidelines. These are the things you ought to know, before you plan a visit.
- It is recommended for all visitors to book their tickets online in advance to ensure minimal crowd and contactless experience. Booking of tickets is open now online.
- It is mandatory to wear a mark for all visitors throughout their stay at the Dubai Expo.
- The entrance is guarded with thermal cameras that screens the temperature of all visitors before they enter the Dubai Expo.
- Hand sanitizes are stationed at numerous points across the venue for public use
- A minimal of 2 meters of social distancing is obligatory between visitors. To make things easy, floor markings and signage have been placed across the venue.
- All common areas and touch points are being disinfected and sanitized regularly
- Visitors showing COVID 19 symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, loss of taste and smell are recommended not to visit and self-quarantine themselves at home.